About the city
Хотын засаг захиргааны нэр
1924 он
Нийслэл хотын түр захиргаа
1925 он
Улаанбаатар хотын захиргааны хэрэг эрхлэх газар
1932 он
Улаанбаатар хотын аймгийн захиргаа
1933 он
Улаанбаатар хотын захиргаа
1938 он
Улаанбаатар хотын захирах яам
1941 он
Улаанбаатар хотын захиргаа
1948 он
Улаанбаатар хотын хөдөлмөрчдийн бага хурал
1953 он
Улаанбаатар хотын хөдөлмөрчдийн ардын хурлын гүйцэтгэх захиргаа
1961 он
Улаанбаатар хотын Ардын депутатуудын хурлын Гүйцэтгэх захиргаа
1992 он
Нийслэлийн Засаг даргын Тамгын газар
History of the capital
ORIGIN OF THE CAPITAL
Urgu, which was later called the "Yellow Belt City", was built on the banks of Shireet White Lake at the foot of Great Mongolia Mountain and the back of Little Mongolia Mountain in Burd Sum area of present-day Uvorkhangai province for Zanabazar, the head of the Mongolian Shar religion.
Tusheet Khan Gombodorj, a descendant of Avtai Zain Khan, elevated his five-year-old son Zanabazar to the head of Mongolian Zoroastrianism and built a palace for him at the meeting of Khalkh princes held in 1639, the year of the rabbit of the 11th century, and the first foundation stone of the capital was laid.
The Origin of Ulaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar underwent 28 migrations and settlements from 1639 to 1778 and was called URGOO, BOOK FRAME, IKH HRUEE, and CAPITAL FRAME. developed period, after 1778 or the transitional period of settled civilization.
Khutagt Urogy became the center of Nom Aram in 1651 and "Ikh Aram" in 1706. The great hermitage has not moved since 1778, when it settled on the banks of the Tuul River, in what is now known as Human Stone Hollow on the Cool Selb Terrace. It is said that it was named this way because there were a lot of stones with ancient history in this place where the last ditch was repaired. (This is near the intersection of the main road on the west side of the current Mongolian University of Education).
On December 31, 1911, after Mongolia regained its independence and separated from the Manchu-Qing state, on February 9, 1912, the political, economic, cultural, and religious center of Mongolia, the Great Circle, was declared the "Capital Circle" of the Mongolian Empire. has a history. Since 1924, it has been named Ulaanbaatar until today.
THE PEOPLE OF THE FRAME
The people of Khureen are people who have passed on their ornaments, customs, and ancient heritage and grew up proud. The princes, dukes, beils, taijes, rich merchants, girls, mainly Manchu, Chinese and Tibetan speakers who grew up under the influence of Eastern culture, and quite educated, along with Russian consuls, Russian merchants, military trainers and soldiers who were in the territory, came in large numbers, banks, schools and clubs. After the opening, Russian culture gradually penetrated, and the elegant Ganga people of Khuree city began to wear Mongolian robes with European style, and became elegant and elegant.
Opened in 1903 in the Russian Club in Khuren, European-style folk dances were performed to the tunes of the Russian military balalaika orchestra and harmonic music. Rich merchants, military officers, chiefs, girls, wall musicians who fled the Russian Revolution put record players in Russian clubs, street clubs, canteens, and restaurants, danced, sang and played music. has created and developed a special culture called "frame".
There have been several things that have been cherished in the Khuree family since ancient times. It includes:
First: Every family cherishes books and scriptures as a symbol of eternal enlightenment.
Second: The fiddle music is revered as a symbol of cleansing the soul.
Third: Most Borjigon families have a baton or a red thorn. He used to attach it to the left corner of his door, instead of using words and symbols to protect him from gossip and quarrels, he cherished the idea that there was "state" in the house by purifying the soul with music.
In the evening, the people of Khureen used to tell stories to their children, and once a year they would invite a storyteller and a blessing to bring them home, and they would tell stories to their families, listen to them, eat rice, and pay tribute with white felt mats. The children were analyzed by the toys they had been playing since they were young, and they were interested in choosing their sons and daughters, and they were trained by the scholars of the Circle, artisans, good carpenters, musicians, singers, tailors, and talented students.
FRAME STREET LOAN
From the time when there was a unit of measurement called "Khurei khurei ladle tea, flour, rice, and salt" that used to measure things with ladles, retailers used to buy one-liter copper brass ladles from inspectors and order them to turn it over at the end of the day. Old people used to say that he used to wash his bucket in the evening. Foreign trade gradually penetrated into the world, the tendency to attack China's monopolistic trade increased, and the paper money of the Russian Empire, white money, American dollars, and Canadian money began to circulate.
The Shanagan measure changed naturally, and the international measurement units of that time were introduced and became known as Yanchaan Street, Usny Street, Mahan Dov, Timurchnyi, Modchiny, Zeelin Street, and thus the commercial bank of China, Russia, and Mongolia was formed. As the number of people settling in the region increased, Tsetsen Khan's, Zasagt Khan's, and Sain Noyon Khan's Committees expanded, and Dargang Committee and Borts Committee were newly established. In this way, belonging to one committee for each county was useful for the counties to control their citizens and to regulate the lives and occupations of the citizens. In 1917, on the east side of the Selbe river and on the west side of the Wang district, a market was opened for the sale of wood, iron, felt and wood on a land 72 cubits wide and 56 cubits long from the site of the White Supra. Bogd Khan confirmed that the decision to stop cross-border trade was made in the 2nd month of Shin, and the 8-point rules were discussed by the State Supreme Assembly and drafted by the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Interior. It is said that this was an effective way to protect the poor people of Khuren from rich merchants and fraudsters.
The old-timers say that Khuree Bazaar was full of gold, silverware, clothing, food, vegetables, everything, except dog hoofs and green lamb skin. At that time, Khuree market was clean and law-abiding, there were people, veterinarians, police, and officials in charge of them. A person with a dog or a cat was fined, and a drunken person riding a horse had his horse confiscated, whipped and shackled in front of the crowd. There is a market place, where the poor people of the area can feed their animals, remove their guts, and this was until the 1950s. Moreover, until 1957, the families of Khuree did not keep animals in their yards, but slaughtered their animals in the slaughterhouse. Uliastain naahna works in a ravine far from the Tuul river, and also in Tolgoi in the fields. The authorized meat market was called "Mahan Dov" and was located in the east of the present "Tuul" restaurant, in the back of Suder Shiin place.
THE LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN TROLLEY
"Golden Trough" refers to a table-shaped peak of Bogdhan Mountain. According to the legend, Lus daughter and her companions fell asleep at dawn, and when their eyes were closed, the fifth girl got up with a scream, grabbed the neck and tail of a black snake that almost stung without response, and put the middle part in her mouth, saying, "Lus daughter, your jade and white house is the entrance to your home." "I'll be the one in the hangar" with a share of maintenance, he said and flew away.
It is said that this is how our town Khuree became a symbol in Hangar. Bogdhan Mountain is said to look like a lying Khangard when seen from the top of the mountain or from an airplane. Mountain Bogdhan, although he is not stingy with his hunting, but does not forgive theft or lies, fights with the hunter's sword.
It is interesting that the main river, temple and cultural center of Khuree city are closely related to Chingel. The top of Bogdhan Mountain became a table because the "Golden Chest of Jewels" was placed on the top of the south mountain. From time immemorial until now, behind the "Golden Trough" and in the cool Tuul Denji, a beautiful paradise has been created with water and springs.
In an article written in 1956, the scholar Byamby Rinchen said, "Mentioning the virgin beauty of Hanbog Mountain, he proposed to make the coat of arms of his city in Khangard, and O. Namnandorj later paid great attention to this issue and contributed to popularizing the proposal."
PRIVATE AWARDS
- Honorary citizen of the capital
- Hangar medal
- Honorary badge of City Council
- Honorable mention of City Council
- Emblem of the capital Ulaanbaatar
- Letter
- Certificate of honor
- Award of the best enterprise of the capital
CAPITAL COAT AND FLAG
Article 5, Article 1 of the Law on the Legal Status of the Capital City states, "The capital city shall have its own flag and coat of arms." Also, in Article 2, "The design and application procedure of the flag and coat of arms of the capital shall be established by the Assembly of Citizens' Representatives of the Capital." stated that. Based on this provision, the Capital's People's Representatives Meeting approved the design and application procedure of the Capital's coat of arms and flag in 1995.
CAPITAL FLAG
The flag of the capital is the color of the eternal blue sky. On a blue background, the coat of arms of the capital city is depicted in white silk and made with golden thread, which represents the meaning of the citizens of the capital city, honoring their statehood and rising with the holy white spirit.
CAPITAL COAT OF ARMS
The coat of arms of the capital is Hangar, a traditional idol of Bogdhan Mountain, in the center of a bowed circle. The hangar symbolizes the strength and courage of the capital city and its rise to fame on the continent. The emblem of the capital, the capital's coat of arms has a soyomb on the forehead, a symbol of statehood and knowledge. the idea is represented by a trampling snake.